Monday, February 22, 2010

33-1/3%

Not even the end of February and I've just posted my fourth Telemann Fantasia recording. I was kind of thinking I'd go at a clip of about one per month, so it's nice to actually be ahead of schedule on something for once (I have equally good intentions with my taxes this year--let's see if my Telemann enthusiasm rubs off and I can beat my usual April 14th submission date).

That being said, I think it's time to think non-Telemann thoughts for a week or two. This project isn't a race, and I don't want to accidentally turn it into one. Over the next few weeks I'll surely record a few Rochuts, play some other euph music, and perhaps spend some extra time on my beloved, and slightly neglected cello (which I was playing almost daily until I started recording these Telemanns, and now I'm lucky to play 2-3 times a week).

No comments:

Post a Comment