Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Linkin'

In case anyone is interested in looking at the scores of these Telemann Fantasias, while the versions I'm recording from (with the keys and clefs I'm using) are not available in the public domain, the original published manuscript is available here. That, by the way is hosted on the truly extraordinary IMSLP/Petrucci Music Library, which contains tens of thousands of scores and parts of public domain classical music. That manuscript can be a bit difficult to read--it appears to have been photocopied a few times before it was scanned; however, here's one of a number of nicely typeset versions that are available on the internet. This latter is from the Werner Icking archive, which is another great source for classical scores as well as MIDI files.

...

As a side note, I'm aware that the video/audio files I've posted are experiencing periodic errors. This is apparently a known issue on blogger. I followed the directions for the alleged "fix" and am hoping that the problem is resolved. Please keep trying and I'll keep trying too.

No comments:

Post a Comment